Bowie Accessories - Bowie Bag A Rip Off
I bought a bag form Bowie Accessories in Melbourne Australia $112.When it arrived it looked completely different form the pictures on the website Instead of being a stiff light grey bag it was soft leather sat like a sack and was a dull drab grey .
They would not return it as they said it did look like the pictures.
Five months later the handles are disintegrating, in four places.On sending pictures and a lengthy email exchange they refuse to do anything saying it is wear and tear and I should take it to be mended They do not offer to pay anything and after further discussion they wash their hands saying I am outside of the warranty and there is nothing they can do.
What a joke They have no concern for the customer or the quality or their service or product; a disappointing and expensive experience.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Photos of the bag
What I disliked
- Quality of the bag
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "Never using cover girl mascara before i decided to buy it on special. After wearing it all day my eye started to get heavy ( only one eye because i..."
- "Do not buy from Wigway/Wigsway. I bought 2 wigs for a family member who has cancer. I ordered a Human Hair brown wigs with blonde highlights and one of the..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."