Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.7

I bought a bag form Bowie Accessories in Melbourne Australia $112.When it arrived it looked completely different form the pictures on the website Instead of being a stiff light grey bag it was soft leather sat like a sack and was a dull drab grey .

They would not return it as they said it did look like the pictures.

Five months later the handles are disintegrating, in four places.On sending pictures and a lengthy email exchange they refuse to do anything saying it is wear and tear and I should take it to be mended They do not offer to pay anything and after further discussion they wash their hands saying I am outside of the warranty and there is nothing they can do.

What a joke They have no concern for the customer or the quality or their service or product; a disappointing and expensive experience.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of handbag from Bowie Accessories and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $112 and wants Bowie Accessories to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of the bag. Author liked the most photos of the bag. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Oroton. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bowie Accessories for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bowie Accessories?

Comments